Tuesday 24 March 2015

Group Members

Posted on Tuesday 24 March 2015,   1 comment    

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Selamat sejahtera :)

GROUP MEMBERS:-

1. Nursyahindah Binti Azman (52102215192)

- Assalamualaikum, hye Im glad to be here to let you know about myself. I'm studying at UNIKL MIIT course Diploma In Multimedia. I'm sweet 19. This blog has been created because of our assignment in ICT subject. I'll leave my number ( 0112415800 ) , you can call me Syahin cause my name is difficult to pronounced it, whatsapp/call me if you need some information. So, Lets a life better with  http://freestylezbeauty.blogspot.com/ .

2. Noor Asyikin Binti Mohd Fadzali (52102215140)

 - My name is Noor Asyikin Binti Mohd Fadzali but you can call me cykin . I'm 19 years old and i'm    still young . My specialities is i can cook . I have a basic skill of sewing because my mother is a  tailor . Any order just call me = 0192096973 . I hope you all enjoy read this blog and make a new  style after read this blog .

3. Nur Ameera Farhana Binti Abu Bakar (52102215195)

- Assalamualaikum and hello people! I want to introduce about myself to you guys. As you know my name, then you can call me Mira. I'm 20 years old and from Perak, still studying in Unikl Miit. My hobbies is online-ing, blogging, listening to music, watching movies, cooking, drawing and etc. When i blogging, i love to editing and designing a blog. I think that's all about me. So, keep supporting my personal blog and thanks for visiting our blog at http://freestylezbeauty.blogspot.com. Hope you guys will enjoy with our Shopping Blog! "Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it."

4. Nurul Ezzah Binti Mohd Ghazali (52102215161)

 - Assalamualaikum w.b.t. First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to say my appreciated to both my lecturers, Mdm. Haiza and Mr. Faisal for giving us all the experience in creating this blog.
Now, let me brief about myself. People know me as Eyza. Currently, I am making diploma for multimedia at University Kuala Lumpur. Even though I look younger my friends, I cannot lie bout my ages. I am 20 years old. Talking bout specialities, I love to hiking, listening music, watching horror/thriller movie and do extreme sport. Also, I like to travel especially with my bestfriend as long as we got enough money pocket. Writing was my passion before. Right now, its like not interested me anymore because I have no idea what to story and my brain kinda slow to think. Anyway, I hope that this blog can help us pass this subject so that we no need to retake back next semester. Last but not least, please enjoy reading this blog or Mr. Faisal will deduct our mark.
Hope you guys have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys for introducing yourself to us. I hope you would share really useful tips, tricks and reviews about various things. Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete